In case you are concerned about your gambling practices there are a number of guidelines you may find useful:
- Try and establish limits for the amounts you want to wager or deposit.
- Consider how long you wish any wagering session to last before commencing and be sure to keep an eye on the clock.
- Try not to let gambling interfere with your daily responsibilities.
- Keep in mind that gambling is not advised if you are recovering for any form of dependency or if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance including some prescription medication.
- You should always be aware, that gambling is a form of recreation and should not be viewed as an alternative source of income or a way to recoup debt. Recognizing that you may be developing a gambling problem is the first step to regaining control.
Please keep in mind, that:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money
- You should avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of time and the amount you spend gambling
- The operator is committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives. We suggest to visit www.responsiblegambling.org for further help, if you feel that gambling starts to become a problem for you.
- If you require any information relating to this contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.